Testosterone Therapy is prescribed for men who face declining levels of testosterone (Low T) as they age. Testosterone is a hormone that affects the male reproductive system and can prevent the advancement of many male aging symptoms like loss of hair, loss of sexual function, and body fat.
Testosterone therapy uses a synthetic testosterone supplement to stave off these effects.
Lawsuits against the makers of Testosterone Therapy question whether the testosterone supplements have any beneficial effect on these symptoms. Furthermore, the lawsuits question whether the testosterone therapy is beneficial considering the increased risk of heart problems, sleep disorders and other negative effects.
The Testosterone products currently being investigated include the following:
- Androgel – manufactured by AbbiVie, Inc.
- Androderm – produced by Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Axiron – manufactured by Eli Lilly and Company
- Bio-T-Gel – manufactured by BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Delatestryl – manufactured by Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Depo-Testosterone – manufactured by Pfizer
- Fortesta – manufactured by Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Striant – manufactured by Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Testim – manufactured by Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Testopel – manufactured by Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The Schwaba Law Firm represents individuals harmed by Low-T or Testosterone Therapy Treatments. If you have suffered from Testosterone Therapy supplements, contact the Schwaba Law Firm and let us see if we can help you recover.