After acting as lead counsel in multi-million dollar complex litigation, Andrew opened the Schwaba Law Firm in North Carolina in 2010 with a commitment to helping regular people. As a lawyer that takes cases to trial, Andrew realized what it takes to help people recover: an honest victim and a lawyer committed to telling their truth. With the Schwaba Law Firm, Andrew applies this simple formula to gain recovery for clients in all different types of cases, including motor vehicle accidents, class action claims, medical negligence, defective products, insurance bad faith, workplace accidents, construction accidents and other consumer matters including multi-million dollar class and mass action claims involving toxic torts, credit fraud and insurance claims. A large percentage of this work comes from referrals from other lawyers and former clients who have recommended Andrew to their friends and family.
Outside of the courtroom, Andrew is a member and is involved in the following:
- North Carolina Bar Association-Bench Bar Liaison Committee
- Medico-Legal Committee-Litigation Section
- State Bar of Wisconsin-Professionalism Committee-Bench-Bar Committee
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice – Sponsoring Patron
- American Advocates for Justice
- Wisconsin Advocates for Justice
- Public Justice
- American Constitution Society
- Friend of the International Human Rights Law Institute (IHRLI)
- St. Therese Parish – Member
Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
Andrew and team were great to work on. They took on a class-action case that grew in size and complexity…they stayed on top of things and won! They represented us very well and communicated back to us at all major milestones. Highly recommend Andrew and his team!
I cannot say enough good about this law firm. Andy made us feel like family. He was there at our side every moment. Never did we feel like a client. He fought for us as if we were his own family. I don’t know what I would have done without him. He is not just a great lawyer. He is a good man. I would definitely go to him again. I just pray I never have to need him ever again but if I do I will be confident he will get the job done.
Andy is always helpful, available, and thoughtful in sharing his legal expertise. I fully trust his legal judgment and would highly recommend him and his firm.
Everyone is so nice. They are very efficient and actually care about their clients.